Naam-E-Mohabbat Pret | Faryal
- 3 Piece
- Shirt - Pure Russian Raw Silk with Dori thread & Stone Embroidery
- Trouser - Pure Russian Raw Silk
- Pure Chiffon Dupatta
- Name Embroidery on Dupatta (Urdu)
- Do not use any type of Bleach or Stain removing chemicals.
- Do not keep wet fabrics in twist form in order to avoid copy marks.
- Do not dry fabrics in direct sunlight.
- Iron clothes at moderate temperature.
- Wash coloured and white fabrics separately.
- Before stitching fabrics should be soaked in water for 15 minutes.
- Dry clean recommended on all products.
Please Note: We are not liable for any damages caused by washing using another method.
We offer a renowned industry leading high-quality stitching service.
All of our dresses are stitched as per the style shown in the images. Each dress purchased will include the following:
- Shirt/Kameez stitched as per image – (Lining is provided with all transparent shirts)
- Bottoms stitched as per image
- Sleeves styled as per image (sleeveless suits will be provided with stitched separate sleeves)
- Dupatta will be stitched and accessorised as per image
- Separate undershirt included (if shown)
- Product embellishments*
*Style of embellishments may vary - embellishments quantity will be as image
*We do not offer a custom or made to measure service.
Please note: From time to time certain elements are shown by brands for photography purposes only and these items are not provided by the designers in the end retail product - as such there can be a possibility of a variation to the cut, length, and style and dress embellishments.
Majority of our items are hand embroidered/embellished and therefore delicate and breakable in their usage, while having a 5%-10% variation possibility. By placing an order on our website, you accept the possibility of variation in comparison to the images provided on this website. Every effort is made to ensure variation is minimal.
The colour of a product may change/differ (a) little from what is shown on our website. This can be due to light variation at the time of photography and/or due to the way digital media devices display colours.
From time to time beading/ sequences may get displaced and this is not thought of as a fault but is due to the nature of the work. These articles of clothing should be worn with care.
Please note that all clothing products sold on this website are recommended to be dry-cleaned.
We will not be responsible for any claims resulting due to damage caused by washing, using another method than advised or claims for variation and or beading/sequences displacement.